Bookkeeping Services for the Greater South Puget Sound
Olympia Bookkeeping offers small business bookkeeping, payroll processing, outsourced CFO and consulting services to the greater Olympia area. We also provide simple, secure remote online bookkeeping and payroll services to businesses in Olympia, Dupont, Tacoma, Shelton, Chehalis and Centralia.
You can hire us on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. Simply upload your documents to our secure portal, or send them by email, fax or mail. We'll process your transactions, reconcile the accounts, and create your financial reports. We can also pay your bills and invoice your customers. We're here for as much, or little, as you need!
Contact us for more information!
Our Bookkeeping Services
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Account Reconciliation
- City/State Tax Payments
- Financial Statements
- Inventory Tracking
- Vendor Tracking and 1099 Forms
- QuickBooks Data-Entry
- Close Accounting Periods
- Year End Prep for CPA
- Payroll Processing
- Payroll Taxes
- Electronic Filing
- Direct Deposit
- W-2 Forms
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cash Flow Management
- Set Financial Goals & we'll help you achieve them!
Clean Up / Catch Up
- Organize receipts/documents
- Enter missing data
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Tax Reporting for prior periods
- Preparation of Data for CPA
- Create an Accounting Plan (moving forward)
- Analyze your current and future business needs
- Setup QuickBooks file and additional plug-in software
- Create industry specific Chart of Accounts
- Setup vendors, customers, employees, and payroll
- Customized income/expense tracking for reporting purposes
- Create accounting procedure for your business
- QuickBooks training and oversight for you and your staff
QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise, and QuickBooks Payroll.
We have several tools to handle your bookkeeping remotely. A secure cloud based portal for sharing documents, software to remotely access your machine, tools to communicate with you, and the ability to host your QuickBooks file on a secure external server. This allows us to access your data anywhere, anytime; and you can too!
We use an electronic, paperless filing system. This means that your documents are at our finger tips when you need them. We are also able to work very efficiently within a virtual environment.
For on-going regular monthly work, we charge on a flat fee basis, which depends on the workload for the entire year. For projects, consulting and quarterly/annual work, we charge on an hourly basis.